Tired of learning and maintaining new and unique passwords every now and then for different sites and forums? Well, that’s a problem of every individual nowadays. As the world has shifted from physical (hard copies) to digital (soft copies), in order to keep your data safe and protected, you require a username and a unique password for your every account. It should contain alphanumerics with some special characters so that it should be safe and secure. Also, to keep them safe in future, you need to change them regularly. It’s really not an easy task to remember all the accounts. The human mind has some limits too. To solve this big problem, Kaspersky Password Manager is available.
How to Download and Install?
- Type Download and Install Kaspersky Password Manager in your search engine. Click on the link: support.kaspersky.com
- Click on the Download Tab.
- After downloading, click on the executable file and choose the option ‘Run’.
- An installation window appears, out of which 1st window is for language: Choose ‘English’ and ‘Continue’.
- A dialogue box appears to ask for ‘User Account Control’, click ‘Yes’.
- Click the ‘Install‘ key to install the software.
- The final step includes ‘Finish’ tab. Check the option provided and click on finish.
How to use Kaspersky Password Manager?
- In order to start using it, you need to have an account on My Kaspersky
- Sign in to your account or create an account in case you don’t have.
- After that, you would see a login window.
- If you don’t have one, go to ‘Create account right now’ and fill the required details. Click ‘Create account’.
- To verify whether your email is genuine, you will receive a confirmation email in your email account.
- You simply need to click on the link which will redirect you to Kaspersky Password Manager Page, and click ‘Next’.
- Select your desirable browser to run Kaspersky Password Manager and click ‘Continue’.
- A User Account Control window will pop up again. Click ‘Yes’.
- In case you are using Google Chrome, you need to follow few instructions as shown below and click ‘Done’
- The final step includes setting the Master Password.
- Click ‘Done’.
In case you are a new user of Kaspersky Password Manager, you would get a free version for 15 credential sets with 1 identity card on all the devices. This process doesn’t require activation.
In case you need a premium version, you should have a commercial license for Kaspersky Total Security. With this, you can activate the premium version of Kaspersky Password Manager.
Hope now you will be able to Manage your passwords with the help of Kaspersky Password Manager with a great ease.